Following a sold-out run and rave reviews at Hampstead Theatre, Terry Johnson’s Prism returns to the stage as part of a national tour.
Victoria joins the four strong company as Lucy. Her previous theatre work includes Macbeth; Midsummer Night’s Dream; Twelfth Night and Romeo and Juliet (all Watermill Ensemble for The Watermill Theatre, Newbury); A Christmas Carol (RSC); Lady Windemere's Fan and Dead Funny (Vaudeville, West End); Once Upon a Christmas (Unicorn Theatre, London) and Newsrevue (Canal Cafe Theatre, London). Film work includes Ammonite. Television work includes Borderline.
The tour goes to:
- Birmingham Repertory (3–12 October)
- Richmond Theatre (14-19 October)
- Nottingham Theatre Royal (21-26 October)
- Edinburgh Kings (28-2 November)
- Chichester Festival Theatre (4-9 November)
- Guildford Yvonne Arnaud Theatre (11-16 November)
- Cambridge Arts (18-23 November)
- Malvern Festival Theatre (25-30 November)