The Oxford School of Drama is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Oxford School of Drama may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name and if applicable the name of your organisation
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to drama course enrolment
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about school news or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We never sell, share or otherwise disclose your information with anyone else outside of our organisation unless required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.